Family & Children’s Dentistry
If you’re looking for a dentist in Edmond, come to Redbud Dental. We can perform regular teeth cleaning, dentistry for children, and most other dental services you can think of.
The term “family dentistry” refers to the services provided by your main dentist, the one you see most often. We’re here for your regular cleanings, your emergencies, and for aesthetic services. We’re the dentist who knows you best and keeps track of the health of your teeth.
Why You’ll Love Redbud Dental as Your Family Dentist in Edmond
We can see your whole family at the same time. Call us, and we’ll find you a time when you can bring everyone at once, saving you from extra trips. It’s no problem! We’re a family-friendly office, and we keep a cozy, home-like atmosphere here.
Here are some of the ways we can improve the dental and oral health of your whole family:
- Regular Cleanings: One of the best ways to maintain oral health is to schedule routine professional dental cleanings. Cleanings can also save you money by preventing more costly problems. We’ll make your cleanings enjoyable experiences.
- Catching Dental Problems Early: We protect your family members with screenings to catch oral cancer before it progresses far. We also can help prevent cavities from developing.
- Dentistry for Children: We can keep track of the dental history of your children as they grow up. We’ll watch for any signs of problems and recommend long-term solutions.
- Preventive Dentistry: Get a range of important ways to prevent dental problems from happening, including athletic mouth guards, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and more.
- Sedation Dentistry: If anxiety or other conditions make it difficult for any member of your family to keep a healthy smile, we offer all levels of sedation dentistry. We can meet the dental needs of your entire family.
We can provide almost every dental service you need in one friendly, welcoming, non-judgmental office. Rely on us for extractions, gum disease treatment, emergencies, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Family Dentistry?
The following are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions we receive about family dentistry:
How often should I schedule appointments with a family dentist?
It is generally recommended to schedule dental check-ups and cleanings with a family dentist at least twice a year, or every six months. However, the frequency of appointments may vary depending on individual dental health needs. Your family dentist may recommend more frequent appointments if you have specific dental concerns or are at a higher risk for dental problems. It’s important to discuss your dental history and any concerns with your family dentist to determine the best schedule for your dental appointments.
What can I expect during a routine dental check-up with a family dentist?
During a routine dental check-up with a family dentist, you can expect the following:
- Cleaning: A dental hygienist will use special tools to remove plaque and tartar from your teeth and gums. They will also floss your teeth to remove any remaining debris.
- Examination: The family dentist will examine your teeth, gums, and mouth for any signs of decay, gum disease, or other dental problems. They may also take x-rays to check for hidden issues.
- Oral Cancer Screening: The family dentist will examine your mouth for any signs of oral cancer. This is usually done by feeling for lumps or irregular tissue in the mouth and throat.
- Treatment Plan: If any dental issues are found, the family dentist will create a treatment plan that outlines the necessary procedures to restore your dental health.
- Patient Education: The family dentist will provide information and guidance on proper oral hygiene practices and answer any questions you may have about your dental health.
How much does family dentistry cost?
The cost of family dentistry varies depending on the specific services you require, the location of the dental practice, and your insurance coverage. Generally, routine dental check-ups and cleanings are relatively affordable, with costs ranging from $50 to $200. More complex procedures such as fillings, root canals, and extractions can cost several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars depending on the extent of the treatment needed.
If you have dental insurance, your out-of-pocket costs will depend on the specifics of your plan. Many dental insurance plans cover routine check-ups and cleanings at little or no cost, but may have limits on coverage for more extensive treatments. It’s best to check with your dental insurance provider to understand the specifics of your coverage.
If you don’t have dental insurance, some family dental practices offer membership plans or payment options to make dental care more affordable. Redbud Dental proudly offers multiple financing options to make dentistry accessible for all patients. We take most insurances, CareCredit, and even offer our own in-house payment plan. We also offer a Dental Warranty so that patients can enjoy both a beautiful smile and peace of mind.
Contact Redbud Dental for an Appointment Today
We are excited to welcome you to our office, either alone or with your family members. We’ll do all we can to make you comfortable and happy here. Let us take care of your unique smile. Make an appointment with Redbud Dental today.
I will never go anywhere else! Redbud Dentists and Staff are simply amazing. Very kind, gentle and patient! I have anxiety at Dental offices, don’t we all to some degree? However a lot of that anxiety has been alleviated knowing I’m in good hands here. They talk you through everything they do (assuming you have a procedure there) and theres very very minimal to NO pain, at any point. They kept me smiling/laughing throughout. I will always be grateful for that!! They treated me, my husband and my oldest just like family, just all around great people. I hope I never find myself moving out of Oklahoma because this will 100% be one of the places I miss the most! I trust them with my smile & both of my Young kids as well! Even handling billing is a breeze, They work with you, not against you! I’ll recommend my family and friends here again and again! Thank you Redbud staff, never change, you all are doing fantastic!Kayleigh J.Patient
My family went to Redbud Dental and had a great experience. My kids love going to the dentist and they listened to them and made them feel comfortable. The office didn't try to sell me a whole bunch of extra things like some experiences I have had. I would highly recommend going here!Amanda C.Patient
I cannot rave enough about my family’s experience with Dr. Connor and his staff. From the friendly receptionist, thru the procedure, to the check out process, the people serving us were spectacular. Specifically, everyone greeted us by name, affirmed my parenting despite the cavity found in my child’s tooth (no guilt scare tactics), and embraced my clan’s crazy energy (all four children)! I would recommend Redbud without reservation!Rose M.Patient
My whole family, husband, daughter and grandchildren have been patients of Dr. Peck for many years. Dr. Peck and his staff have been very professional, caring and focused on keeping our teeth healthy all those years. I just had my teeth cleaned and Dr. Peck's dental hygienist was gentle yet very thorough. I highly recommend Redbud Dental, Dr. Peck and his staff for all your dental needs.Heidrun H.Patient
New Patient Offer
Mention “Get to Know Us” to schedule a $29 consult on Family Dentistry.
|Mon:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tue:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Wed:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Thu:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am – 3:00pm|